Trimester Awards

Hi, it’s hmsleilani and today I am going to talk about this past 2nd trimester.

I think that I did pretty good because I got a total GPA of 3.78. I hope that it’s good for a seventh grader at the HMS. I think I had about 2 B’s and one A-. I was actually really happy that I got an honor roll. We got some chocolate candy and an award paper signed by the principal. That was also the day that our penpals left us. Check out my other blog about the Keiai Visit. It was also raining hard too and after we came back outside, we all were wet.

After we got our rewards, we all played Twister. It was by grade level so eighth grade when first and then us and then the sixth graders. My hair got in the way but luckily for me, someone tied it up. My sister and I were tied because we were the last ones standing or playing Twister. We also went to the temple side later for the Spring Higon Service our school always does. I didn’t win anything, but at least I got an award for Honor roll and I am pretty sure that was it.

One of the topics was a class that I wasn’t in. Another one was a bright link award that one of my classmates won. There were others too that they had given awards to. We sat with our buddies when our classmates got their awards. The person who wins gets a paper contract thing and that is what the people got for the trimester awards of the honor roll and the head of school.  The only person who signs the contract is the principle.

Well, that’s all for today,

hmsleilani